Low cost of Contract Manufacturring Service
Inno manufacturing company is a direct contract manufacturer based on Shenzhen China. Unlike brokers nor Western contract manufacturing companies, our manufacturing cost is much lower. Meanwhile we work through from design to final product contract manufacturing, since we are not a big company, so we have big advantage at our low cost manufacturing system, this is why our offer is about 30% cheaper than other contract manufacturing companies.
Our company was founded in 2001, certificated with ISO9001-2008 quality system, we provide high quality contract manufacturing and OEM services for global companies. At present, you have 80 well-trained staff including project managers, product designers, operators, QC, and logistic staff. We are capable of working through your idea into mass production.
Our mission is to help global small and medium size companies to manufacture quality product with low cost and timing delivery. We aimed to become a leading contract manufacturer and product development company, and dedicating to helping clients to make idea or existing design into finished products.
Our Contract Manufacturing Capabilities:
- Product Design and Development
- Mold Making
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Die Casting
- CNC Machining & Metal Parts
- PCBA &SMT of Electronic Parts
- Full Product Manufacturing
- Packaging and Testing
- Logistic Service
Industries We Served:
- Medical and Beauty Products
- Consumer Electronics
- Home Appliance
- Industrial Products
Our Contract Manufacturing Procedure:
Why Choose Us?
- 30% of cost cheaper than other contract manufacturing companies.
- Low-volume manufacturing order is available
- Full services from design to manufacturing
- 100% safety of intellectual property protection
- In-house facility for mold making, injection molding, and PCBA
What is Contract Manufacturing?
Contract manufacturing is kind of manufacturing service that happens between hiring company and manufacturer based on an agreed manufacturing contract(mainly including manufacturing cost, quality, lead-time, and IP protection) . In the contract manufacturing model, the contract manufacturers produce parts, components, or full products for their hiring companies, and the hiring company pay for the service cost to the contract manufacturer. For instance, if Apple company hires Foxconn to manufacture Iphone, so Foxconn is a contract manufacturer of Apple.
Prior to a contract manufacturing services, the hiring company would require to sign a NDA agreement with the potential contract manufacturer, so as to protect their intellectual property of the products. Meanwhile, the hiring company provides product presentation and detail specification(2D, 3D drawing, BOM, and order quantity), the contract manufacturer would provide an manufacturing offer to the hiring company based on material, mold tooling, labor, fixture, and process. Once the hiring company accept the offer from contract manufacturer, they will sign a manufacturing contract immediately so as to initiate their cooperation anytime.
During the process, the hiring company would set up a quality inspection standard that would be used for quality acceptance of finished products. On the other hand, the hiring company will also outline guarantees and compensation terms in case either of them break contracts. Once the required production is finished, the contract manufacturer would send the goods to the destination that the hiring company specified.
Benefits of Using Contract Manufacturing Service:
- Energy Focus:The hiring companies can focus on their energy on their core competencies better, instead of spending lots of time on organizing, training, and managing manufacturing employees. The companies might focus on marketing, branding, and sales while working contract manufacturing partners.
- Cost Savings: By using a contract manufacturing service, the hiring company can save lots of money on affording manufacturing operators, paying for facility and other running cost. Meanwhile the hiring company can also save cost on management of manufacturing system and supply chain. This is why many Western and US companies prefer to work with some low cost manufacturing regions and countries, like China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia…
- Time Savings and Risk-avoided:As you know, most of contract manufacturers have lots of years, even longer experience and expertise in manufacturing field. They accumulated rich experience in diverse kind of products manufacturing, because experience is the most practical way to accelerate the lead-time and avoid project risk. Therefore when you choose a potential contract manufacturer, you must be aware of their experience of making any similar projects as what you are doing. Most of time, the hiring company would require for reference project or reference customers. Otherwise you might take your project on high risk.
Reasons Why Work With China Contract Manufacturing Companies?
- Proven Capability and Quality: China has a proven capability in the manufacturing field, there is a common data shows in the world, 70% of mobile phone, 60% of electronic products are made in China. Meanwhile, China also build good advantage in high technology filed in recently years, like high speed train, intelligent product, new energy, automotive…
- Lower Cost: China is the world factory, has the most advantage at lobar cost in the past 40 years, even the salary of labor is going higher right now, but it’s lobar cost is still much lower than Europe and US countries.(approximately 3 times cheaper)
- Hard-working Employee : If you have even been in China, you might know a little big about Chinese workers, they really work hard with lots of overtime. Because Chinese workers would like to earn more money for themselves as well for their family. The longest time they work for 14 hours a day without Sunday holiday. It greatly improve the manufacturing efficiency if your order is sometimes urgent.
- Rich Manufacturing Experience: Since 1978, China has opened the doors to play the role of world manufacturer. Chinese workers has accumulated rich experience in various kind of industries. Even thought 40 years is a short time compared to US and Europe countries.(over 300 years of industrialization time), however Chinese workers has learnt enough knowledge and expertise for ordinate technologies, like metal manufacturing, plastic parts, and electronic products. Most of time, their capability can quickly make any traditional projects.
- Matured Supply Chain: After 40 years of industry development, China has developed a diversity of suppliers, you can quickly find any products or services you needed. Those supply chain are mainly located in Southern China and Eastern China. Whatever your sourcing is about electronic, metal, or plastic, there are lots of choice for you.
- Convenient Logistic Service: China has lots of international ports for ocean shipping and air shipping, they are very convenient for global logistic services. It takes only 3 days by air, and 10~15 days by ocean from China to anywhere in the world.