Inno manufacturing makes full set of temperature and humidity meter for a Italy clients and ship the goods to customer’s destination. We started the project from product design, industrial design, electronic design, prototyping, to mass production with customer’s logo and intellectual property. Right now, we produce this products 5,000 sets per month, with steady business relationship with our client, we also worked few other projects for them.
This is an OEM project that the clients provide original design drawing and specifications. We work for this project as contract manufacturer from injection mold making, plastic parts, PCBA, CNC machined parts, until final products manufacturing.
The device works in a condition of -40 to 70°C, with visible LED alarm if a maximum or minimum value were set up. The hardware includes main device, USB cable, software and battery.
- We spent one week to make prototypes and get them tested prior to injection mold stage.
- Full analysis of DFM,FMEA, moldflow, material simulation, and assembly study.
- Overall product definition for function, assembly, fitting, cosmetic, strength.
- Detail document to define part tolerance, material, critical specifications,
- It took about 35 days to complete all of the injection molds, as well T0 mold trail samples.
- First molded part assembly and evaluation
- After T1, we do parts qualification for both electronic and mechanical parts.
- We prepared 150 sets of pilot run samples to evaluate the whole system.
- Pilot run study and improvement prior to mass production.
- Our manufacturing engineering prepare standard operational procedure to guide operators while mass production.
- Process QC monitor and inspected all of the manufacturing process.